Skip to main content

Slips, Trips and Falls video transcript

Injuries resulting from a slip, trip or fall are common and can happen anywhere. From tripping over uneven paving to slipping on a spillage in your local supermarket accidents are often avoidable.  If you've suffered a slip, trip or fall then you may be entitled to compensation.

The owner, for example of a shop, restaurant or cinema, is responsible for making sure the premises are safe for visitors. Quite often an accident could easily have been avoided by using a wet floor sign, mopping up a spillage, or gritting an icy car park. Also your local council is responsible for keeping streets and public places in a safe condition. They should maintain and repair any defects.  

If you've suffered a trip on an uneven pavement and we can show the defect had been in existence for some time or that the local authority has failed to respond to a previous complaint it is possible to claim compensation.

With any successful injury claim as well as recovering compensation for the actual injury, you're also entitled to recover any loss of wages and for disruption to your day-to-day life.

If you'd like to have a no-obligation chat to discuss your situation and the options available to you then contact us today using the enquiry form or telephone number on our website.

Request a call back