We offer a comprehensive range of employment legal services for employers. Whether you are a small business or a large national organisation, we can provide you with one-off or ongoing employment law and HR advice, support, training and representation.
With our fixed price HR and Employment Law Packages, you can easily access the level of support your business needs, when you want it. Also, our Insurance-backed Employer Protection product can give you peace of mind over tribunal legal costs and settlements.
Call us on 03330 430 350 to find out more about our services, or complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you.
Our specialist Employment lawyers are on hand with clear advice and help for you on all aspects of employment law.
HR and Employment Law Packages
With our range of packages, you can access the right level of support for your business – and all for a fixed price.
- Unlimited telephone support, available Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Choice of packages, from essential documents to ongoing advice tailored to your needs
- Cost certainty, with a fixed monthly fee cutting out worries over escalating fees
- Legal advice privilege, the subject of our advice is protected by confidentiality
- Insurance protection option to cover tribunal legal costs and most settlements
- 1 Month Free Trial of advice line package
Roz Clark | Abertay Housing Association
My experience with Thorntons has been extremely positive despite the fact that I initially needed to contact them due to a difficult employee situation. Noele and her team bring a wealth of expert knowledge and provide timely, relevant and practical advice on all employment issues.
Chambers and Partners 2017
Very good, reliable, capable staff who are willing to take the extra step to help their clients.
A few reasons why our clients come to us for help
accredited Specialists in Employment Law
by Chambers and Partners as experts in Employment Law
Employer Guard insurance to protect your business’s position
Meet the Experts
We offer a full range of employment law services for employers, backed by an expert team of lawyers
Our Employment Law Experts