As HR professionals and senior managers, you know only too well the importance of keeping up to date with employment laws and how they may impact on your business. Employment law is a fast moving area and it is vital that your HR and management teams understand the implications of new legislation and implement changes effectively.
Employment Law Solicitor, Stephanie Gallacher hosted a short webinar to provide employers with an overview of significant developments as well as providing reminders of what was coming up in 2021.
Topics covered included:
- Employment Status: The Supreme Court delivers an definitive ruling on Uber
- National Minimum Wage: Do sleep-in shifts qualify as work?
- Holiday Pay: No right to carry over payment for annual leave previously taken
- Gender Reassignment and Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- Harassment and the 'Reasonable Steps' Defence - why you should refresh your training
If you have questions about employment laws, please contact Stephanie or any member of the employment team on 03330 430350
Broadcast: 22 April 2021. The content in this webinar, guidance and advice provided by the host, is correct at the time of broadcast. If you are watching a recording after the broadcast date please contact us for the most up to date guidance and advice on this topic.