21 Mar 2018 (08:15) Links Hotel, Montrose
We are delighted to invite you to this free breakfast seminar where our specialist employment experts will reflect on some of the significant cases of the last 6 months and some forthcoming changes. The seminar will include:
- Changes to the taxation of termination payments
- A review of the reasonable adjustments that required to be made for employees with a disability
- The latest update on the ‘Gig Economy’ cases
- Gender pay gap reporting obligations
- The update will be accompanied by essential practical advice and relevant considerations for employers.
We are pleased to offer our seminars to employers, HR professionals and those with people management responsibilities. Our seminars give attendees an excellent opportunity to refresh and extend their employment law knowledge while further developing their skills.
Please Note: We have a limited number of places. Therefore places are restricted to 2 per organisation and will be booked on a first come first served basis. There is no charge for this event.