22 Oct 2019 (09:15) Thorntons Edinburgh
Cost: £75+vat per person.
Getting the investigation right can be the fundamental building block to ensuring that a fair grievance or disciplinary process is followed. It is important that people asked to be involved in investigations fully understand their role in the process and the issues which can arise during the investigation process.
You will leave this masterclass with the knowledge and skills required to carry out investigations, as it will cover:
- Setting the Scene: The bigger picture. Where do investigations fit in in a legal context.
- The Investigation (1): General Points
- The Investigation (2): Practical Points
- Gathering Evidence: Scope of the investigation.
- Witnesses: Approach to gathering evidence
- Investigation Report: Structure and content
- Problem Areas: Health conditions
Who Should Attend and why?
This masterclass is suitable for Directors, business owners, HR professionals and supervisors or line managers with people management responsibilities, who will be carrying out investigations.
The costs of this workshop is £75+vat per person. Places are limited. Payments for all masterclasses must be made in advance. A full refund will only be given for a cancellation up to 14 days prior to the event. Thereafter no refund will be given.