Thorntons have long been recognised in Scotland as advisers to businesses with various interests in commercial property including property developers, housing associations, investors, lenders, landlords, tenants and owner/occupiers.
Commercial Property Team provide specialist advice on all aspects of property law including:-
- Property development - assistance on structuring your deal with contractors, tenants and investors
- Construction law - advice on building contracts and professional team appointments
- Collateral warranties - consideration of warranties required to facilitate any development
- Commercial leasing - specialist advice and negotiation of leases for landlords and tenants
- Financing and secured lending - reporting to, and advising lenders on title, leases and contractual package
- Property investments and sales - negotiating for sales, purchases and conveyancing
- Site acquisition & development - advice on title, planning and other issues
- Full estate agency service for plot sales - including dedicated new build team
- Business acquisitions ad sales - including licenced premises
- English property advice
With a dedicated team of commercial property lawyers handling leasing and commerical property transactions, our aim is to deliver results quickly and efficiently.